Thursday, June 28, 2007

HARC the Herald!!! WOW!!!!

Today was such a very productive day. We went over to the St. Luke's United Methodist Church to meet with the wonderful H.A.R.C. group(Highland Area Renewal Corporation). The most interesting part of this It was a very successful meeting and might I add, I really enjoyed their company. We learned so much about their organization. It feels so good to know that their are other people in our neighborhoods who actually care about our neighborhoods. Everyone from our organization introduced themselves and basically informed the other organization about what we do. We learned about all of their upcoming events to help take back the neighborhood. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this was an awesome experience. HARC is a very productive and beneficial organixation with the same hope and dreams as us and we hope to both come together and make our community better.

No comments: