Friday, June 15, 2007

My Dream for a Better Memphis

I have a dream that one day Memphis will build many features that will keep the young adult population off of the streets. They say that a person raised in South Memphis, Orange Mound, or North Memphis will be less intelligent than someone from Cordova, Germantown, or Southaven. Why is that? My fellow Memphians, Memphis is good, but good is no longer good enough. We have to rise up from the mentality that we cannot succeed. We have to prove to ourselves and to the remainder of the world that we are more than an environment of poverty and crime. We live in the mighty city of Memphis, and we can overcome any obstacle that stands in our way if we strive together. We must rebuild our city, for we are worthy to be praised. This is my dream for a better a Memphis.

3 comments:

Money said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raffeny said...

I do agree with you that we should stay together to make memphis a better place to live. :)!!!

Money said...

I like thr fact that your intrested in learning...
I look forward to hear more from you...
Check out my blogs and let me know what you think...
Holla back at me...