Monday, July 16, 2007

Fabulous Friday!!!!

Friday was a remarkable day!! We had to go out into the neighborhood and plug in problem properties. It was so interesting. We actually got to plug in data with the hand-held GPS devices. I felt so important holding such expensive equipment!! LOL!! Skyler and I traveled up and down Spottswood, Douglass, Semmes, and Chisca. It was such a shocking experience!! We went through a process of plugging in properties that had bad structure, overgrown grass, litter etc.



Seeing the neighborhood from a different level really interested me. I actually noticed homes and properties that I never noticed before. There are so many problem properties in my neighborhood. I mean from, abandoned houses to too tall grass, to NO grass AT ALL. We have it all. By us actually walking in the neighborhood we were able to observe alot of eyecatching things. Friday was a FABULOUS day!!!

No comments: