Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Will i use the skills that i learned in the future.

Will I use the skills that I learned in the future, yes I think I will. I didn't know that what we were doing took college students a semester to learn and we learned it in a few weeks. I might even want to go to college and pursue a degree in city planning. This was a fun experience, it had its boring times but overall it was fun (especially when I got paid). I hope every one else feels like this about the conclusion of the Y.N.M.I program.

I learned about different agencies and groups. One particular group that I thought was really good was P.A.C.A (police and citizens alliance), they were basically retired men who painted over graffiti where ever they seen it. I also didn't know that code enforcement had that much authority. I found out that it is illegal to evict people and put their furniture outside. Well this was my last blog goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site regularly,
if so afterward you will absolutely take good
know-how.

My web page ... favorite poker player