Friday, July 20, 2007

What we did this week.

This week we did a lot, I actually think that we should get payed more for what we did. Monday we entered all of the data from the GPS device on to Arcmap. That was very interesting if you ask me. Tuesday we walked up to Davis community center and interviewed nine people. The whole experience changed my perspective on what I thought about Davis park. Even though I thought Davis park looked like crap,the people we interviewed thought nothing was wrong with it.The people were very helpful and cooperative except for a few. Also Skyler and I went and interviewed her mom she was the most funniest experience.

Wednesday we sat around the table in the planning room and discussed what our final project was gone to be. Thursday we had to be at work at 9:00 because we attended a Blue Crush meeting at the Airways Precinct. While I was there I realized that the television doesn't lie, the cops had coffee and doughnuts there. But the whole Blue Crush meeting experience was great I enjoyed it. Friday here I am blogging to you about what we did for the week, and we are going to Marquette park.

No comments: